Frase da semana
"Life's a climb. But the view is great."
- Miley Cyrus
Quem sou eu
Com tecnologia do Blogger.
sexta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2017
Since
everything ended a lot has changed
Me and you…
We are
simply not the same people anymore
As much as
I go ahead
I always
carry you with me in my thoughts
Every time
I do something different,
I remember
incredible moments that I had with you
My heart
still belongs to you.
At night
you appear in my dreams
Oh ... If
you knew the amazing things we do in my dreams
How has
everything advanced so fast
I only
dream of being your wife and the mother of your children.
I do not
want to mess anymore ...
You
continue to be the ideal man for me.
I just
wanted to share more incredible and memorable moments like the ones we created
earlier.
You are the
perfect man.
You were my
best friend, mine more than anything ....
You just
had everything I was looking for in a man.
Sorry for
spoiling everything.
Sorry…
For laying
everything to waste
I simply
did not know how to value
But you
know that I am like this,
I never
know how to value the good things that life offers me.
Now it's
too late to apologize, I know more ...
Sorry…
I love you.