Frase da semana

"Life's a climb. But the view is great."
- Miley Cyrus
Com tecnologia do Blogger.
sábado, 19 de agosto de 2017
You are the one who inspires me.
And that even when I'm down
And I argue with you just because yes
You make my day happy and make you sleep.
like an angel.

Does not matter the distance
I want you to know that
you're always on my mind
And in my heart

Tell me why we both want different things
But deep inside we both want the same.
Because I want it in a way.
And you want another.

I am fire and you are ice
Remember?
That is why…
We complete ourselves

No matter what we say
Because at the end of the day the feeling is there
You are the only one for me.
Sometimes I want to believe in you, but it's difficult.

I can trust you,
But not in others
I know that others tell you things about me
But deep down you know the whole truth, no matter what they say.

Sometimes I'm afraid,
Sometimes I run,
But all I want is you
And nobody else.