Frase da semana
"Life's a climb. But the view is great."
- Miley Cyrus
Quem sou eu
Com tecnologia do Blogger.
terça-feira, 22 de agosto de 2017
When you lose a love
We cry and ask to have it back
Sometimes it does not matter how far
Between them
The feeling sometimes remains there
I still remember when people said,
-Oh, my God, you make a perfect couple!
But mistakes are made and there is no turning back.
Things do not forget
Just pass the time
And these things instead of this become past
Sometimes I miss you
cry
Baby, all I needed was time.
To realize that I'm wrong with you
For the first time I thought of everything you said to me and ...
I realized that I really want to hug you.
kiss you
And come and meet you again
I want to hug you so tight and lie down with you
on the couch
Like we used to do
watch TV
Share life with you and be one more time.
😍💔
kiss kiss 👄👄👄
We cry and ask to have it back
Sometimes it does not matter how far
Between them
The feeling sometimes remains there
I still remember when people said,
-Oh, my God, you make a perfect couple!
But mistakes are made and there is no turning back.
Things do not forget
Just pass the time
And these things instead of this become past
Sometimes I miss you
cry
Baby, all I needed was time.
To realize that I'm wrong with you
For the first time I thought of everything you said to me and ...
I realized that I really want to hug you.
kiss you
And come and meet you again
I want to hug you so tight and lie down with you
on the couch
Like we used to do
watch TV
Share life with you and be one more time.
😍💔
kiss kiss 👄👄👄