Frase da semana
"Life's a climb. But the view is great."
- Miley Cyrus
Quem sou eu
Com tecnologia do Blogger.
quinta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2017
You told me you did not feel the same way I did.
That's good when we're together.
But nothing is the same since that night ...
There is no trust without distrust
No conversations without discussions
There is no beauty without defects
but one thing is certain
love is like a drug
its addicting
can be dangerous
Oh, I love the smell of your perfume.
the simplicity of your touch
when we kiss
and everything looks magical
It's as if love is a drug.
and when we're together
just take some of your love
and all the pain disappears.
It looks like you're a switch.
where on and off
All the happiness in me
you only you
You're a drug to me.
how much more I'm with you
but i want you
I want you to be my
I know it's hard to understand myself
You're not to blame for my fears.
I just want you to understand that I never wanted to break your heart.
I'm just asking you for a little more understanding.
Just give me one more time.
so that we can get to know each other better
to show you
That I can make you happy.
kiss kiss 💋💋💋
Princeton Girl
That's good when we're together.
But nothing is the same since that night ...
There is no trust without distrust
No conversations without discussions
There is no beauty without defects
but one thing is certain
love is like a drug
its addicting
can be dangerous
Oh, I love the smell of your perfume.
the simplicity of your touch
when we kiss
and everything looks magical
It's as if love is a drug.
and when we're together
just take some of your love
and all the pain disappears.
It looks like you're a switch.
where on and off
All the happiness in me
you only you
You're a drug to me.
how much more I'm with you
but i want you
I want you to be my
I know it's hard to understand myself
You're not to blame for my fears.
I just want you to understand that I never wanted to break your heart.
I'm just asking you for a little more understanding.
Just give me one more time.
so that we can get to know each other better
to show you
That I can make you happy.
kiss kiss 💋💋💋
Princeton Girl